Friday, November 29, 2013

BF4: US Recon

BF4: US Recon by [sM] SneakyPete
BF4: US Recon, a photo by [sM] SneakyPete on Flickr.

Danny Parish ( [sM] SneakyPete) makes the best modern warfare-related video game figures I've seen using simple combos and paint. His uses of Tiny Tactical, CitizenBrick, EclipseGrafx, and Brickarms are always great and look very nice together. He has recently been making several of the classes from BattleField 4 and is off to a great start. The Recon Class is one of my favorite classes in the game so far (only played a little bit), and Danny has done a great job of creating the class in LEGO. He used Tiny Tactical pieces to make the vest, modified a black LEGO ninja hood, and used a new (unreleased) CitizenBrick torso for the arms and (I think, I can see it :P) torso. This is one of his more simple figs, but one of my favorites from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment