Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Metro: Exploration Suit

I've been trying not to blog people twice so close to the first time I blog them, but this deserves it. Holy crap, this fig is awesome! Where to start with this fig? Well the rifle is one of the cleanest mods I've seen in a very long time, and just looks fantastic. I really like the use of the BrickWarriors ABP scope and what looks like a custom barrel. And the pistol in the Holster is incredible! Sure, it looks a tad bit small, but the paintjob on it is great! And the holster itself is definitely not to be missed! The hands are my second favorite part, though. Dang, the details on them are just stunning, and they are so detailed! It must have been very hard to paint them and sculpt them without messing them up or having to redo them. The gasmask just looks great, the merge with the Lego helmet is genius, and the tupe is very well done. The paint on it looks very nice, as well. But my favorite part is the sleeves. The detail put into them is insane! And the pocket on the right shoulder is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment